Digital Commerce Summit 2019Epicenter, Stockholm, March 21st
Learn from the best on a day packed with masterclasses with leading players from Europe. Participation is free of charge, but make sure to grab your seat before everyone else by registering below. Personal confirmation to any of the hosts also holds your spot.
09:00 - 12:00 - Morning session
- Registration and networking breakfast
- "Retail 2025 - Innovate or Die" - Alexander Graf, Spryker
- "Learn to adapt to retail reality in the US" - Marc Osenberg, Manager US Business, Rosenthal Porcelain
- "How Happybrush built Amazon into its sales go-to-market-strategy" - Florian Kiener, CEO HappyBrush.se
- "Will the platform economy lead to fashion monopoly in Europe?" - Fireside chat with Georgi Ganev, CEO of Kinnevik
12:00 - 13:00 - Networking lunch served at Epicenter
13:00 - 16:00 - Afternoon session
- Masterclasses in digital, tech and Amazon dominance
- Panel discussions and master class learnings
- "What is the future of the online travel industry?" - Fireside chat with Mathias Hedlund, CEO of Etraveli Group
From 16:30 - Fingerfood, wine and networking time.
Want to know more? Here you can check out the full agenda.
Spryker is the commerce technology company offering a unique commerce operating system, as well as a wide range of corresponding customer interfaces (apps) which enable companies to harness the full potential of their products and services by connecting them to various customer touchpoints and creating forward-looking customer centric and IoT use cases, responding to increasing device variety and user journey complexity. Visit us at Spryker.com to find out how we can help your business..
Qliro is one of the leading fintech players in the Nordics, offering flexible and profitable payment solutions for large e-commerce players, and everyday financial services for consumers – such as payments, loans and savings. In less than five years, Qliro has grown to a team of over 200 people from over 30 different countries, and over 3 million unique customers across the Nordics. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help your business grow.
Apply for event